Vector Surveillance Interactive Mapping Tool
How to use the map:
When the map opens you’ll see a Public Information menu to the right side. The tabs work as follows:
- Announcements: provides the latest announcements related to any spraying or other mosquito-related activity.
- Search: Allows you to search for mosquito trap locations, (positive, negative and by ZIP Code) within a date range and by location (address, ZIP Code and city).
- Customize: Allows you to see where traps and mosquitoes are found by geographic areas specific to schools, city boundaries, ZIP Coded, etc.
- Tools: Allows you to place a radius buffer area over a specific trap location or set up a time line to see the amount of mosquitoes tested over time at a specific location.
- The “?” in each tab provides further information and instruction.