When and Where?


What are the hours and locations for the Law Library?

Please see the Law Library site.


What are the hours and locations of Tarrant County Juvenile Services?

The main offices of Tarrant County Juvenile Services, as well as the 323rd District Court and the Juvenile Detention Facility are located at 2701 Kimbo Road, Fort Worth, Texas, 76111. The phone number is 817-838-4600.

Satellite probation offices are also located as follows:

Southeast - at 2801 Miller Street
Telephone number 817-535-6735.

Southwest - at 3840 South Hulen Street
Telephone number 817-738-5887.

Northwest - at 3800 Adam Grubb Drive
Telephone number 817-238-4431.

Northeast - at 645 Grapevine Highway in Hurst
Telephone number 817-581-3645.

The probation offices and court are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.


What are the visiting hours for the juvenile detention center?

The detention center is staffed 24 hours a day and answers phone calls at 817-838-4610.  Visiting hours are between noon and 7:45 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on weekends.  Visitors will be asked to show identification and must be members of the immediate family, the attorney representing the juvenile or a member of the clergy.


Where are the County Clerk offices and how can I contact them?

Please see the list of County Clerk Offices and Locations.


Where do I pay my fine?

You can pay a fine in person or by mail at the Tarrant County Clerk, Justice Center, 401 West Belknap Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76196. Our cashier is located on the lower plaza and is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Personal checks are not accepted, but you may make your payment by cash, money order or a MasterCard or Visa credit card.

To ensure the proper application of your fine payment, please include your case number. For more information about fine payment, call 817-884-1228.


Who are the current elected officials and how can I get in touch with them?

See the List of Elected Officials on the Tarrant County Elections site.


How do I contact in Human Resources / Personnel?

Please go to Contact Human Resource Page.


How do I contact the Public Health Department?

Where are the Justices of the Peace?

Please see Justices of the Peace.


Where are the Tax Offices?

Please see the Tarrant County Tax site.