Asking citizens to share their time and abilities is a valuable service to Tarrant County. Tarrant County government is the perfect environment for sharing your time and talents, while improving the community in which we live. Our mission is to:
- Expand and enhance County services by involving volunteers;
- Increase public awareness of County government - its services and operations;
- Seek innovative ways to solve County-wide problems through volunteer input;
- Increase citizen participation in County government.
How can you volunteer your time?
- Serve as a volunteer guardian for an incapacitated adult who may need assistance.
- Assist as a bilingual volunteer.
- Provide volunteer clerical support.
Departments currently utilizing volunteers:
- Human Resources
- Public Health
- Sheriff's Department
- Resource Connection
- Probate Courts
- Texas AgriLIFE Extension Service
- Auto Theft Task Force
- Medical Examiner's Office
- Domestic Relations - Community Supervision Unit
- Other Departments
Interested in volunteering?
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the Community Resources Coordinator:
Community Resources Coordinator