Call 211 for information on local resources, or contact: Aging & Disability Resource Center of Tarrant County 

To report abuse/neglect/exploitation for adults or children:  1-800-252-5400

TX Dept. of Family and Protective Services (

Community Care for Aged & Disabled - Intake: 1-888-337-6377

Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116

: call 211 or find out about Medicaid benefits and apply here: Your Texas Benefits

Medicare ( 1-800-633-4227

Medication Assistance:  

My Health My Resources of Tarrant County ( (MHMR) formerly Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County: General intake and crisis hotline – 817-335-3022

Nursing Homes Information:

Social Security Administration ( 1-800-772-1213

Tarrant County Lawyer Referral (
:  817-336-4101

Texas Guardianship Association (  a professional organization dedicated to educating professional, family, and volunteer guardians in the basics of guardianship

Veteran Services

Elder Financial Fraud and Exploitation