Summary: The Stonewall Saloon Museum is dedicated to the history of Saint Jo, Texas. It is located in the historic Stonewall Saloon, the first structure built in Saint Jo in 1873. The museum donated a collection of cabinet cards from early Fort Worth photographers.
Many of the cabinet cards are photographs by Emma Lucore, a photographer and portrait artist in Fort Worth during the late nineteenth century. Lucore came to Fort Worth in the 1880s and worked as a photographer until the 1890s. Other photography studios represented in this collection are Greer, Brittingham & Sawyer, Thomason & Leffler, Works, and Leffler.
View the Stonewall Saloon Museum image gallery.
Pictured: Portrait of an unidentified man, Mrs. Emma Lucore photograph, undated
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
100 E. Weatherford, Fort Worth, Texas 76196
Copyright 2001-2025 Tarrant County, TX