FAQ's - Alcoholic Beverage Permits

Following is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions about alcoholic beverage permits.  If you have questions that are not covered here, please call 817-884-1100, or email us at taxoffice@tarrantcountytx.gov.

Where is the Tax Assessor-Collector's office located?

The Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector's office is located on the first floor of the Administration Building, 100 E Weatherford Street, Fort Worth, TX 76196-0301. For additional directions please call 817-884-1100, or view our Maps and Locations page. Alcoholic Beverage Permits are only handled at this location.

How much are beer, wine and liquor permits?

The fees will vary according to the class or type of beer, wine or liquor permits and licenses required. For information on fees, please contact our office at 817-884-1092.

How do you obtain an application for a permit or license?

To apply for a permit or license for Tarrant County locations contact the local Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) office:

                                         2225 East Randol Mill Rd Suite 200, Arlington, TX 76011  817-652-5912.

How can we get information on wet and dry areas of the County?

Contact the Tarrant County Clerk's Office at 817-884-1195. Their website provides maps that show wet and dry areas of Tarrant County.