Only one file is permitted and it must be an image file, text file or PDF. If you have additional information to submit, please combine it into one file.

    Attachments that are submitted via this form are scanned by our security software.

    Some or all of the information that you submit using this form is subject to public disclosure under the Texas Public Information Act. For an overview of this act, visit the Texas Attorney General's website.

    Tarrant County employees are prohibited by law from providing legal advice. If you need legal assistance, call the Tarrant County Bar Association at 817-336-4101 or visit the Tarrant County Bar Association website.