Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.

Questions   Answers  
How do I file a small claims case? For more information on small claims, please visit our Small Claim Case website.
What form of payment do you accept? Cash (excact amount only), credit card, money order, cashier's check and personal checks with a valid ID (in person only)  For more information, please visit Justice Court 8 fees.
Does Justice Court 8 do weddings outside of the court room? What about weekends? Call our office for more information.
Do you close for lunch? No.
Are the forms online? Most of the Justice Court 8 forms are available online. Call our office if you have any questions.
Is there a handicap entrance? Yes.
How much does it cost to file? For more information, please visit Justice Court 8 fees.
Where do I file evictions? For more information, please visit Eviction Cases website.
Where do I go to file a restraining order? Justice Court's do not have jurisdiction. Please call 817-884-1400.
Is my property in Precinct 8? To search which precinct a property is located, please visit Tarrant County Comprehensive Address Information Directory.
How do I find out if I have a ticket in Tarrant County? Justice Court 8 only handles tickets issued by the DPS, constable or sheriff.
Can I receive legal advice from the Justice Court? No. It is illegal for clerks to give opinions or legal advice. You may seek professional legal counsel or research legal issues in the Law Library in room 420, on the 4th floor of the 1895 Courthouse 817-884-1481. The Texas Government Code Section 81.102 provides that it is illegal for our clerks or any of our personnel to give legal opinion or advice.
Where do I park? For information, please visit Location, map and Parking website.