If you are active duty Uniformed Service members, spouse or dependent of Uniformed Service Members or a U.S. citizen residing outside the United States view voting by mail information for Military and Overseas Voting Information.
Tarrant County registered voters are eligible to request and receive a ballot by mail if any of the following conditions prevents them from voting in-person during the early voting period or on Election Day:
Applicants may use the official application form ((* in English), ( * in Spanish), ( * in Vietnamese)), or may send an informal application that includes the following:
Tarrant County recommends that if you do not know whether a Texas Driver’s License/ID number or last 4 digits of your Social Security number is on your voter registration record, put both numbers on your application for ballot by mail.
* Newer versions of web browsers will require the use "Adobe Reader" to properly use this form (application form) above. Free download of Adobe Reader. Tarrant County is not responsible for applications downloaded to your computer. Please contact your technical support for assistance. Tarrant County does not provide technical support.
Applications for a ballot by mail may be submitted throughout the calendar year, beginning January 1 and must be received by our office no later than the close of business on the eleventh day before Election Day. If the eleventh day before Election Day falls on a weekend, the deadline is the close of business on the first preceding business day. All voted ballots that are returned on or before Election Day will be counted. Voted ballots received on the next business day after Election Day will also be counted if they have been postmarked by Election Day. Voted ballots mailed from U.S. citizens residing outside the United States may be counted if clearly postmarked on or before Election Day and received by the Elections Administrator not later than the fifth day after Election Day.
Completed applications may be submitted by mail, contract or common carrier, hand delivery by the voter, or you may submit by fax or email a completed, signed with the voter’s original signature and scanned application to the Early Voting Clerk. Under Senate Bill 5, it is now required for an applicant submitting an application for ballot by mail via fax or e-mail to also submit an application for ballot by mail via mail. In order for a faxed or email application for ballot by mail to be effective, the accompanying mailed application for ballot by mail must be received within four business days of the submission of the application by fax or email.
Mailing Address: Tarrant County Elections
PO Box 961011
Fort Worth, Texas 76161-0011
Express Courier Delivery: Tarrant County Elections
2700 Premier St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76111-3011
Find out about what you need to know about Assisting by Mail Voters
Where is my mail-in ballot?
Video for how to use the Tarrant County Voter Lookup system to check the status of my mail-in ballot request.
Video acerca de cómo utilizar el sistema de Búsqueda de Electores para consultar el estado de su boleta por correo.
Video về cách sử dụng hệ thống Tra Cứu Cử Tri Quận Tarrant để kiểm tra tình trạng về yêu cầu lá phiếu qua đường bưu điện của tôi.
Need to Track a Ballot by Mail?
¿Necesita rastrear una boleta por correo?
Cần Theo Dõi Phiếu Bầu Qua Thư?
Truy cập theo dõi Phiếu Bầu
How Do I Return My Marked Ballot to the Early Voting Clerk?
1. By Mail through the United States Postal Service; OR
2. By Common or Contract Carrier; OR
3. Hand Delivered, in-person by the Voter to the Early Voting Clerk’s office.
* POSTAGE IN THE AMOUNT OF 87¢ IS REQUIRED TO RETURN YOUR BALLOT FOR THESE CITIES: CITY OF NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, CITY OF RICHLAND HILLS
¿Cómo Devuelvo Mi Boleta Marcada al Secretario de Votación Adelantada?
1. Por correo a través del Servicio Postal de los Estados Unidos; O
2. Por medio de un transportista común o contratado; O
3. En persona por el votante a la oficina del secretario de votación adelantada.
* SE REQUIERE UN ESTAMPILLA DE 87¢ PARA DEVOLVER SU BOLETA ELECTORAL PARA ESTAS CIUDADES: CIUDAD DE NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, CIUDAD DE RICHLAND HILLS
Làm thế nào để tôi trả lại lá phiếu đã đánh dấu của tôi cho thư ký bỏ phiếu sớm?
1. Bằng thư thông qua dịch vụ bưu chính Hoa Kỳ; Hoặc
2. Bởi hãng vận chuyển thông thường hoặc hợp đồng; Hoặc
3. Được giao tay, trực tiếp bởi cử tri đến văn phòng thư ký phụ trách bỏ phiếu sớm.
* SỐ TIỀN BƯU PHÍ CẦN THIẾT LÀ 87¢ ĐỂ GỬI TRẢ LẠI LÁ PHIẾU BẦU CỦA BẠN CHO NHỮNG THÀNH PHỐ NÀY: THÀNH PHỐ NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, THÀNH PHỐ RICHLAND HILLS
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
100 E. Weatherford, Fort Worth, Texas 76196
Copyright 2001-2025 Tarrant County, TX