Tom F. Cockerell Collection

Summary: A collection of snapshot photographs related to the re-building of the Park Hill Bridge and the dedication ceremony in 1990. The Park Hill bridge, located between McCart Avenue and University Drive, was first erected in 1910 by architect John T. Hughes. The bridge was re-built in 1990.
View the Tom F. Cockerell image gallery.
  • One color image of the Park Hill Bridge replacement project, March 16, 1990
  • Seven color images of placing the last pilaster of the Park Hill Bridge, March 29, 1990
  • Eight color images of the Park Hill Bridge dedication ceremony and parade, April 5, 1990

Carriage at Park Hill Bridge dedication, April 5, 1990 

Pictured: Carriage at the Park Hill Bridge dedication parade, April 5, 1990

This page was last modified on August 11, 2020


County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111

Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.

100 E. Weatherford, Fort Worth, Texas 76196