City Park Dam

1905 post card of Fort Worth's City Park between today's 7th Street and Lancaster Avenue bridges.


Tarrant County Archives has about 600 Named Collections listed below. Collections are often named for their donor or the person or organization who created the collection. A wide array of items may be within a single collection. To keyword search all collections, please utilize the Search Archives web page. For help locating particular items of interest, or if you would like to donate or start a collection, please contact the Archives.

Tarrant County Archives maintains a large quantity of materials. As such, not all of the descriptions are represented on our web pages yet, and the Named Collections pages remain a work in progress. The Archives will continue to add new descriptions, so please check our website for updates.

Contact the Archives for information about requesting documents.

Content division lineTo access descriptions of individual named collections, click on the collection name in the list below:

To find a word or collection in the list below, press CTRL + F and enter the word in the Find box.

650 600

Content division line