Harold V. Johnson III Collection
Pictured: Tarrant County Courthouse, 1876
Summary: Harold V. Johnson III, M.D., grew up around his family's ranches in Tarrant County and Amarillo. He attended Texas Christian University before completing medical school and serving in the United States Air Force. After retiring from his private practice in 2010, Dr. Johnson began work restoring his family ranches in both Tarrant County and Palo Pinto County. His collection includes published books on his family history along with digital images, including one of the Tarrant County Courthouse circa 1876.
View the Harold V. Johnson III image gallery.
- Linen, Livestock, and a Lady: A Paean for Deborah Beggs Moncrief, by Harold V. Johnson, Waco: Nortex Press, 2012 (hardback)
- From Palmetto Palms to Prickly Pears: A Family Odyssey, by Harold V. Johnson III, 2017 (signed hardback)
- Tarrant County Courthouse, circa 1876 (image shown)
- Tarrant County Courthouse, by Crawford and Wheeler, 1878
- Main Street looking toward the Tarrant County Courthouse, by A.R. Mignon, circa 1883
- Stockyards Mule Alley, C.B. Teeam Mule Company, undated
- Aerial of Carruthers Field, undated
- Carruthers Field, Hogg album, undated
- Team family at Team Ranch, undated
- Team Ranch, undated
- Team Ranch artwork, undated