North Fort Worth Historical Society

Summary: Donated books, maps and documents related to North Fort Worth. The North Fort Worth Historical Society meets in the Fort Worth Live Stock Exchange Building shown below, where it also maintains offices and a museum.
  • Booklet: North Fort Worth Architectural/Historical Survey and Adaptive Reuse Studies by Texas Heritage Inc., North Fort Worth Historical Society, Fort Worth Chapter American Institute of Architects, Junior League of Fort Worth Inc., published by Motheral Company, about 1979
  • The History of North Richland Hills  Where Families Live, Work, Worship, and Play by George N. Green, Smithfield Press, 1998


  • Historical Maps of the Trinity River Project, Compliments of the North Fort Worth Historical Society and Stockyards Museum, Copyright 2006 NFWHS - Historic maps from the Electric Books Collection
    • Greater Fort Worth - King, 1880s
    • Official Fort Worth - Head, 1907
    • USGS Fort Worth Flood Plain - Penick, 1915
    • Greater Fort Worth - C H Rogers, 1920
    • Fort Worth - Jenkins, 1929
    • Fort Worth -  Chamber of Commerce,1934-37
    • USGS Fort Worth Flood Plain, 1939
    • Bypass Channel Location Map, 2004
    • Trinity River Vision Concept Plan Map, 2004


  • Diamond Hill Independent School District, minute book and loose papers

Digital Images

  • Niles City Hall

Live Stock Exchange, Fort Worth

This page was last modified on March 20, 2018


County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111

Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.

100 E. Weatherford, Fort Worth, Texas 76196