Clinical Quality Management (CQM)
- Assess the extent to which HIV health services provided to clients under HIV treatment and care funding are consistent with the most recent Public Health Services guidelines.
- Develop strategies to ensure improvements in client access to and quality of HIV services.
- Focus on enhancing the service delivery processes to improve client retention in care, reduce viral loads, and increase client satisfaction.
- Raise awareness of — and capacity for — the Clinical Quality Management process of problem identification, baseline data measurement, root cause diagnosis, QI intervention, and post-intervention evaluation.
- Stratifying data with the use of the client-level data system Provide Enterprise®.
Clinical Quality Management Resources
Clinical Quality Management Committee Agenda and Minutes
Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.
|01/25/2022||1.25.22 Agenda||1.25.22 Minutes||1.25.22 Presentation|
|05/10/2022||5.10.22 Agenda||5.10.22 Minutes||5.10.22 Presentation|
|11/03/2022||11.3.22 Agenda||11.3.22 Minutes||11.3.22 Presentation|
|02/22/2023||2.22.23 Agenda||2.22.23 Minutes||2.22.23 Presentation|
|06/29/2023||6.29.23 Agenda||6.29.23 Minutes||6.29.23 Presentation|
|10/03/2023||10.3.23 Agenda||10.3.23 Minutes||10.3.23 Presentation|
Accessibility Notice: Due to the nature of these documents, they are provided as scanned images. If you require assistance in accessing the information, please contact Kaitlin Lopez at 817-370-4526.