1. Call 817-531-5620. Our Call Center opens at 8 a.m., Monday – Friday, except holidays. Please stay on the line if you are placed on hold as your call will be answered in the order it was received.
2. Please be ready to provide basic information such as name, address, date of birth and number of people in your household.
3. A Tarrant County Department of Human Service caseworker will call you back to complete a telephone pre-screening interview.
4. If potentially eligible, you will be issued an application packet which will consist of an application, forms for verification purposes and a list of other documents required. You have the option of picking up the packet at our office, having it mailed or having it faxed.
5. When we receive your entire application and documents, we will review them and determine if you may be eligible for assistance.
6. If potentially eligible, you will be scheduled a face-to-face interview.
7. All application information and assistance is strictly confidential.
8. Click to scan & email us your documents.