Stanford Chronic Disease Self-Management Program: Health For Me
- Live better with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and other chronic conditions.
- Develop skills to cope with your condition.
- Improve energy levels and reduce pain.
- Learn to make the best choices for your condition and lifestyle.
- The classes are FREE and offer flexible hours and locations.
- It is available for Tarrant County residents aged 18 years and older.
- The program is led by trained instructors and available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
Learn about the Standford Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
For more information: