Summary: Birdville Independent School District was incorporated in 1926 under the direction of Superintendent W. T. Francisco. That same year, a second school building was built in addition to the first school which began in 1855. Since then, the district has grown steadily to the present day. Additional images of Birdville School can be found in the Thelma Ray Collection.
Four photocopied photographs of Birdville School and associated buildings dating from 1903 to 1956.