Frequently Asked Questions

Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.

Question Answer
What are your hours?
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
When do I need to report? Your assigned probation counselor will provide specific details about reporting.  If you have been directed to report in person, then you need to report during the week that was assigned to you by your probation counselor.  Do not call to make an appointment or to let us know you are coming in—just report Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Can I report without making my child support payment at the same time?
Can I mail-in or web-report?
You will have to discuss this with your assigned counselor.
Who is my assigned counselor? Call 817-884-1848 or email us at
How do I pay my child support?
Visit the Office of the Attorney General website for information on how to make child support payments.  You can also contact Tarrant County Child Support Services
How do I pay my court costs? Contact the Tarrant County District Clerk's Office at 817-884-1265.
How do I pay my court-appointed attorney fees? Contact your assigned counselor to discuss how to pay your attorney fees or visit How To Make A Fee Payment
What if my address or employer changes?
Report the changes to your assigned counselor immediately.  You also need to call the Office of the Attorney General at 800-252-8014 and report the changes to that office.
Do I have to report if I am paying my child support?
Yes.  Reporting is a term and condition of your probation.  If you fail to report, it is a violation of your probation.
I am doing what the court order says, but the other party is not.  Can you make them comply with the court order?
We do not supervise the other party.  The probation order only gives us the authority to supervise the person who is on probation.